Tuesday, 11 October 2016

All Finished - Well Almost

I've just finished my Lynne Edwards Sampler Quilt. I really like it.
We did use  a few non Lynne Edwards blocks. Just because I liked them.
I intend doing some hand quilting in the sashing. But that can wait a while.
Meanwhile here are some pictures.

I made twenty blocks.

This is the back of the quilt.
I used up all my scrap pieces to make the back.

Close ups of the quilting - back view.


Close up of some patterned stitching I used for quilting.

See the black blur/smudge at the bottom of the quilt?

That was my new kitten Sparky darting across the quilt!

So it looks like Daisy and I have a new apprentice to help us quilt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Joy. Apart from your own work you've been an inspiration to the Thursday class!

Joyofquilting said...

Thank you. It's my passion and my pleasure.

01 10