Thursday, 16 February 2017

And So the Crochet Begins

2017 The Year of the  Hook. And no, I haven't given up Patchwork and Quilting. In fact there is plenty coming up on that front this year.
BUT
I have decided that now is the time to share my Joy of Crochet. And so in January I opened the doors on my Once a Month Crochet Group, open to all levels from beginner up.
We kicked off last month with a Basic Granny Square.
And this month having made five Granny Squares we have progressed to a bag/box.

To view my Beginner Crochet Videos (UK Treble Stitch and making a Basic Granny Square Left and Right Handed) Click on the link below.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3949928590255842887#editor/target=post;postID=395548713142365413;onPublishedMenu=publishedposts;onClosedMenu=publishedposts;postNum=1;src=postname





I used a cotton yarn called Paint Box
For the small bag and a Chunky acrylic yarn for the large one.

I've made two little videos.
One showing the UK Double Crochet I used to edge each square and also join the squares together.
And
A second one showing how I made the lining insert.








No comments:

01 10