Goldilocks and the Three Bears

My grandson has this week discovered the Joys of Goldilocks and the Three Bears. A little cabin in the woods that I made for my granddaughters about fifteen years ago.
I really enjoyed designing and constructing The Three Bears Log Cabin.


 The Three Little Quilts were a bit of a challenge.
I enjoyed choosing the fabrics for the curtains, night sky and wallpaper.
I made the mattress on Daddy Bear's Bed Too Hard
Manna Bear's Too Soft
And
Baby Bear's Just Right.
It really was a lot of fun working out how to make The Three Bears, Goldielocks, the fire, carpet, picture, table and chairs and of course three bowls of porridge.
I'm very proud of my efforts in this project.


Why not Check Out My Other Social Media Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Boro Bag

Boro Stitching - Needles & Threads

Boro Inspired Stitching